It's 2021! -the start of a new year and a new decade with new challenges and changes.
This post is about old behaviors you need to stop doing to take your provider business to the next level in 2021.
If you are a well-established provider that is doing ok, or if you are stuck in a rut and want more income in 2021.
This information is for you:
Now, Imagine raising your rates and charging more for your time in 2021.
Imagine starting to make the amount of money you deserve with top clients.
Last year you said Next Year,
Well, It's the next year now
Below are 5 behaviors you will need to leave behind and stop doing to reach the next level with your provider business in 2021.
But first, a few statistics so that you know what you are up against.
500 Million tweets are sent each day.
And, tweets with images get 150% more retweets than tweets with text only.
95 million photos are uploaded every day to Instagram.
That's over 1000 photos every second!
So, regardless of who you are trying to target with your photos,
there's a lot of competition everywhere online.
Stop doing everything about your business the same as before, and expect your business to improve in 2021.
Instead, to take your business to the next level in 2021, you may need to totally rebrand it with updated well-planed photos and a sophisticated website.
If your photos, ads, and branding are not getting you the income you want from your business, don't expect anything to change by simply continuing to doing everything the same.
And, don't expect to stand out from your competition just by luck in 2021.
Let's remember what Albert Einstein said,
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
Stop trying to copy your provider competition.
Instead, be inspired by an A-list celebrity that you admire.
What works for your competition might not work for you, plus, copying another woman just makes you one more provider and not unique or exclusive.
Become more of one-of-a-kind, so you can not be easily substituted or replaced by your competition.
Avoid the below photo elements or themes that are excessively overused.
red roses and petals, candles, bubble bath themes, very long nails with designs, very long hair extensions, French manicure, everyday-looking outfits, nude photos, or photos without any production or styling
To find your own identity, start with something about your body that you are proud of and build on a style that is inspired by an A-list celebrity that you admire.
Work with a Personal Photo- Stylist to help you put together your outfits and build your brand.
Stop expecting that small business changes will give you big business results.
Instead, to achieve significant changes in 2021, you will need to go all the way and make substantial updates of your photos, styling, marketing, and advertising of your business.
Don't take baby steps and waste your new photos and waste your chance of establishing the perfect first impressions.
For example, you decided to shoot with a better photographer,
but you still want to shoot photos that are very similar in style to the ones you have done in the past because you think you are not ready to make big changes.
Or, you post beautiful and more elegant photos from a recent shoot, but you also keep old typical unmemorable images.
You can't market yourself as Prada if some of your photos still say Payless.
Invest completely in improving your business branding with unforgettable photos that show consistent luxury themes.
Stop selecting your outfits and themes according to your personal taste.
Instead, select about your outfits and themes to reflect the lifestyle of the clients you are targeting, including their age, income, and interests.
Stop choosing your outfits for your business,
similar to what you would like to wear for your personal life.
Keep your personal and professional lifestyles separate.
You may have a certain way you like your makeup, hair, and outfits, But step out of your comfort zone.
Outfits that you would wear for your friend's birthday party or a wedding are not appropriate for a luxury provider photoshoot.
If you want to target wealthy, mature clients that have the lifestyle of yachts, private jets, exotic vacations, fine dining, and designer clothes, your photos have to show that you also would fit in perfectly in that same lifestyle.
Remember, you are a fantasy, a goddess, a luxury provider that stands out from the crowd, and your outfits and poses need to be on point just like an A-list celebrity.
Your outfits should look well produced, polished, elegant, and sexy, just like from a fashion magazine photoshoot.
Stop procrastinating and waiting for the right moment to take action.
Instead, think of the business opportunities and money you are losing because your online brand does not connect with your ideal clients.
Stop waiting until you think are totally ready. No one is ever totally ready. You have to upgrade and update your changes now and stop losing your best clients to your competition.
Stop waiting to lose a few pounds or get in better shape.
5-10 pounds do not make a difference in the photos because of the posing, lighting, and outfits.
Stop treating your business as a side gig.
If you don't take your business seriously, don't expect your clients to do so either.
Stop waiting to grow your hair longer.
Embrace it and have a more modern hairstyle
Stop waiting to find better outfits, accessories, and props.
Leave everything in the hands of a photo fashion stylist instead.
Stop waiting to fit into that old dress that no longer fits you.
That old dress might not even be the best outfit for your new branding.
Stop waiting to have plastic surgery.
It's more important to have confident sexy expressions.
Stop waiting to have more time.
If it's important to you, you will make the time.
Stop waiting to have more money.
If it's important to you, you will find the money.
Stop waiting to be in a better situation in your life.
Think of how much better your life would be if you were making more money now.
Stop letting other things come up in your life that push your business goals to the side.
Instead, make a list and schedule what you need to do to take your business to the next level in 2021.
Take your first step now toward elevating your business and raising your rates in 2021.
contact me today to schedule your business consultation and start planning out your shoot.
If you carefully study Marilyn Monroe's facial expressions on many pictures, you would notice how kind and open she looks. Also, if you look at her photos and ask yourself how do they make you feel, you will probably find that her facial expressions evoke feelings of love and warmth. Men automatically want to hug and kiss her when they look at her pictures.
Marilyn Monroe was a master at reproducing on command what sociologists call a pre-orgasmic expression. She would elevate her eyebrows, narrow her eyes, and opened mouth as if in a breath of pleasure. This facial expression, together with her body language send subliminal messages that hit the sexual pleasure points in every man's brain.
Combine her orgasmic expression with an element of innocence, and you have the perfect recipe for seducing men at the sexual level and the male provider and protector level. Whether in the company of men or in front of cameras, Marilyn Monroe could turn-on the seduction and charm at will.
Marilyn's irresistible facial expressions did not come automatic, though. She studied iconic Hollywood women, and then she dedicated hours practicing her body language and facial expressions in front of the mirror every single day. She worked hard at making sure her facial expression would seduce any man.
Practice smiling like Marilyn Monroe. You will notice that whenever she laughed, she tended to tilt her head up a little bit so that her teeth will be seen. Her eyebrows would always be slightly raised while her eyelids would be slightly down, so her eyes are half-open.
Lowering the eyelids while simultaneously raising the eyebrows and looking up and slightly parting the lips is a combination that women have used for centuries to show sexual submissiveness.
Research has shown that this is the expression many women have before an orgasm, and men's brain pick up on this subconsciously.
This was her secret.
Pay close attention to her facial movements. Ask yourself: "How do her eyebrows move? her lips, her eyes?"
Now you know how to look Sultry, Seductive, and Sexy in your photos, so go and practice it.
Have amazingly sexy results from your next photoshoot by just following these steps, and you will arrive at your next shoot fully prepared so that your photographer can capture mind-blowing shots of you.
Start Weeks Before Your Shoot Day.
Step 1: (select images)
Pick out and save your favorite photos you see online or from magazines that have the expression that you would like for your photos. These photos will be your inspirational images.
Step 2: (get your mirror)
Spend 5 minutes every day in front of the mirror to practice smiling, showing sexy, confident looks, and copying the facial expression you see in the magazines/online photo that you have selected. Practice with the mirror until you know what your face feels like in each expression. Then, practice so you can do it without the mirror and still nail the right expression.
Step 3: (target audience)
Don't know which expressions you should be making for your photos? Think about what will your photos be used for, and who is your target audience. What is it that you want the persons that see your photos to feel and react to about you instantly? Focus on just them, and on sending the right facial expression to them.
Step 4: (imagine)
Imagine yourself in the situation where you would be making the expression you want to show on your face to your target audience. For example, if what to have a seductive feeling, imagine that you are in making eye contact with a man you would like to capture his attention and seducing him.
You already know how to do this automatically when your own emotions push you. However, practicing in front of a mirror helps you learn how to bring out that same expression on command.
Close your eyes and think of this expression and see yourself how you look in the mirror. Remember to practice this until you can do it over and over and without the mirror.
The photographer can pose you and can edit your body, but your expression is yours, and it cannot be adjusted in photoshop. Your facial expression is the most challenging part of your shoot, but with practice, you can achieve amazing results. Just practicing this step will help you tremendously during the shoot. This way, you can give the camera different expressions and not have a deer-in-the-headlights look or a facial expression that does not go with your glamorous theme.
Click here to select your package and book your shoot now.
Let's talk about your advertisement platform needs.
Tired of not getting your ad approved and getting the run around?
Tired of horrible and inconsistent customer service that takes days to get back to you?
Tired of paying a lot on your ads and not getting your money's worth?
If you are not already on Slixa, it's time to take another look at Slixa as a platform for your advertising.
Started in 2012, Slixa has continued to distinguish itself for its high customer service standard.
Why choose Slixa:
They have real people that will answer your phone call and that are ready to help you resolve your issues and get your ad up right away.
Basic ads start at $1-$3 dollars a day and go up from there depending on upgrades. https://e.slixa.com/pricing
They don't have any minimum time commitments for your ad. So, you can create, delete, pause, resume ads as you wish, and they are only charged for the time your ad is live.
They also work on the credit system which has discounts pre-built in so you can reduce your per credit cost by as much as 20% when purchasing bulk credit packages. https://e.slixa.com/faq#credits
Slixa invests highly on SEO so that search results are in top positions in almost all of their markets with over 5 million views per month.
Slixa and *all* of its components are based in the EU. Their offices, people, and servers are all outside of the United States to keep your data secure and private.
Want to stay up to date on information for your market? They have an excellent blog with many topics and issues adult workers face. https://www.slixa.com/blog/
What about their Photo Policy?
It's pretty straight forward:
Slixa doesn't allow images with sex toys, a focus on genital areas, (clothed or nude), simulated sexual activity, etc...
You can learn more about their publishing standards here: https://e.slixa.com/standards
Plus, if your photo is not approved they will tell you exactly why, no guessing or jumping through hoops.
ALL NEW: new is that Slixa has introduced the first of its kind Service Professionals Directory.
"From personal assistants to tax professionals, to web design and development – every business needs support! At long last, we've developed an exclusive platform that highlights industry-friendly services and gives them their very own Slixa profile in which to showcase their unique offerings!"
"The Slixa Service Professionals Directory is unlike anything we've made available before (or for that matter, even seen anywhere else!) and it will be exactly the jump-off that providers need to connect with reputable photographers, web designers, and more."
Find me on Slixa's Service Professionals Directory under photography in Miami.
How is it that celebrities seem to always look fabulous in their photo shoots and music videos? They look so glamorous and bold at the same time!
What's their secret?
All Celebrities hire a Professional Stylist to keep their look eye-catching and draw attention to the song or photo shoot theme.
How does a Stylist Help? In a professional photo shoot, the stylist not only helps clients image in selecting the right clothes and accessories but also transforms the photographer’s vision (according to the client's needs) into reality. If the theme is a romantic encounter in a hotel room, the stylist also can add a vase of flowers and candles to a table, arrange flutes, and a bottle of champagne to the photo shoot. If the client wants to be a Victoria's Secret's Angel, the stylist can arrange all the props to make that vision real. At a beach photo shoot, the stylist can add many details to the photo shoot area such as shells to the sand, fresh coconut, beach umbrella, beautiful and colorful beach towel, a beautiful rustic hammock to give that real feeling of a beach environment that the photographer wants to accomplish.
Styling is all about the right details: clothes/accessories and objects. When it comes to finding the perfect outfits for a photo-shoot, in particular, you may feel extremely overwhelmed by the task-at-hand. Finding three or more complete outfits that will show off your best features and help YOU look your best behind the camera requires a lot of thought and planning behind the scenes in order to create a successful photo-shoot wardrobe.
To guarantee this type of success during your next photo-shoot, you should definitely hire a professional stylist to take the pressure off of you and to save you time and money.
Below are six reasons why:
1. TO EXPRESS YOURSELF & YOUR IDEAL IMAGE - A stylist will help with the ideal image of yourself and the thoughts inside your mind come to life in your photos. It’s the stylist’s job to pick your brain and to help you and the photographer figure out the best outfit options for your photo-shoot and video based on location, the season, the current on-trend fashions, your personality, and the theme of the shoot. Allow them to help you communicate who you are through your clothes and accessories. Rachel Zoe says it best, “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”
2. SAVES YOU TIME, ENERGY & MONEY - Contrary to popular belief, a wardrobe stylist can actually save you time, energy and money. A stylist will save you many hours spent shopping for the wrong styles, energy, and the worst enemy of all – procrastination. With a professional stylist, you will also be less likely to second guess the outfits that you have planned out for your photo-shoot. You will be confident in the outfits your stylist helped you decide on, and you can then put that unnecessary time & energy toward something more important. And possibly one of the most important factors to notice: the cost of hiring a professional wardrobe stylist is well worth the upfront investment because she can provide you with plenty of insight on what styles best suit you. You can then apply this knowledge to your future shopping habits and even re-wear certain pieces that the fashion stylist helped style for your photo-shoot, for many years to come! It’s like the ‘gift’ that keeps on giving.
3. GET THE BEST FASHION ADVICE FROM A PROFESSIONAL WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE’S TALKING ABOUT! A professional wardrobe stylist is trained to work with all body types, personal styles, and ages. It is her job to make YOU feel comfortable and confident behind the camera and in the final images that the photographer produces. A stylist will help enhance your best assets and features in each piece of clothing you wear so that when you get behind the lens of the camera, you will look (and most importantly, FEEL) fabulous from every angle. Although some flowy dresses that you would typically wear to church or to a wedding may look amazing in person, when you get behind the camera, those pieces may not look as flattering – no matter what size you are. Maybe your favorite dress is a silhouette that does not look great behind the lens. Because your stylist has many alternative ways to style that particular piece so that the final image turns out to be everything that you could have hoped for and more.
4. EXUDE KILLER CONFIDENCE THAT YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD - Once you have met with a professional stylist, you will show up to your photo-shoot with the preparation and confidence that you didn’t even know existed. If you look amazing and you feel fabulous, then that confidence will definitely show when you step behind the camera and in your final images. Not to mention, you will have a much more fun, exciting, and all around enjoyable experience during your photo-shoot. Hiring a stylist allows you to be bold and to even step outside of your comfort zone. With a stylist’s help, you can show off a different side of yourself that some people may not know or you can take a chance on that new trend that you’ve been dying to try. Or perhaps you just want to showcase your everyday style. Let a stylist help you make that outfit photo-shoot-ready!
5. HELP YOU TO BE CREATIVE TRYING SOMETHING NEW - Always think about having a photo or video shoot dressed like your favorite pop star, but you feel that is very hard to find all the elements to make your dream come true? The stylist can recreate your pop star’s style transforming your photo shoot into a very special one saving you time and money. Have you thought how it would be fun having a photo/video shoot dressed like Taylor Swift, Shakira, Rihanna, or JLo?
6. GET THE FULL PACKAGE FOR A GUARANTEED FLAWLESS FINISH - You found your professional photographer to provide you with amazing images to last a lifetime. You have a professional hair and makeup artist to get you all glammed up before the shoot. But one major piece of the puzzle is missing … your wardrobe! The outfits that you choose to wear during your photo-shoot are just as important as the two previous elements, so it’s best to leave these three factors in a professional’s hands. Hiring a wardrobe stylist only makes YOUR and the photographer’s job easier. With all three pieces of this beautiful puzzle (the photographer, the HMU team, and the wardrobe stylist), your final images from your photo-shoot are guaranteed to turn out even more amazing than you are imagining in your head. All three elements work together simultaneously to ensure the best possible outcome from your photo-shoot.
As I discover new tips, I will update this post, but keep in mind that nothing posted here should be taken as legal advice or any form of a guarantee. Eros determines when and how they apply their advertisement rules. Edited photos can not be replaced.