How is it that celebrities seem to always look fabulous in their photo shoots and music videos? They look so glamorous and bold at the same time!
What's their secret?
All Celebrities hire a Professional Stylist to keep their look eye-catching and draw attention to the song or photo shoot theme.
How does a Stylist Help? In a professional photo shoot, the stylist not only helps clients image in selecting the right clothes and accessories but also transforms the photographer’s vision (according to the client's needs) into reality. If the theme is a romantic encounter in a hotel room, the stylist also can add a vase of flowers and candles to a table, arrange flutes, and a bottle of champagne to the photo shoot. If the client wants to be a Victoria's Secret's Angel, the stylist can arrange all the props to make that vision real. At a beach photo shoot, the stylist can add many details to the photo shoot area such as shells to the sand, fresh coconut, beach umbrella, beautiful and colorful beach towel, a beautiful rustic hammock to give that real feeling of a beach environment that the photographer wants to accomplish.
Styling is all about the right details: clothes/accessories and objects. When it comes to finding the perfect outfits for a photo-shoot, in particular, you may feel extremely overwhelmed by the task-at-hand. Finding three or more complete outfits that will show off your best features and help YOU look your best behind the camera requires a lot of thought and planning behind the scenes in order to create a successful photo-shoot wardrobe.
To guarantee this type of success during your next photo-shoot, you should definitely hire a professional stylist to take the pressure off of you and to save you time and money.
Below are six reasons why:
1. TO EXPRESS YOURSELF & YOUR IDEAL IMAGE - A stylist will help with the ideal image of yourself and the thoughts inside your mind come to life in your photos. It’s the stylist’s job to pick your brain and to help you and the photographer figure out the best outfit options for your photo-shoot and video based on location, the season, the current on-trend fashions, your personality, and the theme of the shoot. Allow them to help you communicate who you are through your clothes and accessories. Rachel Zoe says it best, “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”
2. SAVES YOU TIME, ENERGY & MONEY - Contrary to popular belief, a wardrobe stylist can actually save you time, energy and money. A stylist will save you many hours spent shopping for the wrong styles, energy, and the worst enemy of all – procrastination. With a professional stylist, you will also be less likely to second guess the outfits that you have planned out for your photo-shoot. You will be confident in the outfits your stylist helped you decide on, and you can then put that unnecessary time & energy toward something more important. And possibly one of the most important factors to notice: the cost of hiring a professional wardrobe stylist is well worth the upfront investment because she can provide you with plenty of insight on what styles best suit you. You can then apply this knowledge to your future shopping habits and even re-wear certain pieces that the fashion stylist helped style for your photo-shoot, for many years to come! It’s like the ‘gift’ that keeps on giving.
3. GET THE BEST FASHION ADVICE FROM A PROFESSIONAL WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE’S TALKING ABOUT! A professional wardrobe stylist is trained to work with all body types, personal styles, and ages. It is her job to make YOU feel comfortable and confident behind the camera and in the final images that the photographer produces. A stylist will help enhance your best assets and features in each piece of clothing you wear so that when you get behind the lens of the camera, you will look (and most importantly, FEEL) fabulous from every angle. Although some flowy dresses that you would typically wear to church or to a wedding may look amazing in person, when you get behind the camera, those pieces may not look as flattering – no matter what size you are. Maybe your favorite dress is a silhouette that does not look great behind the lens. Because your stylist has many alternative ways to style that particular piece so that the final image turns out to be everything that you could have hoped for and more.
4. EXUDE KILLER CONFIDENCE THAT YOU DIDN’T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD - Once you have met with a professional stylist, you will show up to your photo-shoot with the preparation and confidence that you didn’t even know existed. If you look amazing and you feel fabulous, then that confidence will definitely show when you step behind the camera and in your final images. Not to mention, you will have a much more fun, exciting, and all around enjoyable experience during your photo-shoot. Hiring a stylist allows you to be bold and to even step outside of your comfort zone. With a stylist’s help, you can show off a different side of yourself that some people may not know or you can take a chance on that new trend that you’ve been dying to try. Or perhaps you just want to showcase your everyday style. Let a stylist help you make that outfit photo-shoot-ready!
5. HELP YOU TO BE CREATIVE TRYING SOMETHING NEW - Always think about having a photo or video shoot dressed like your favorite pop star, but you feel that is very hard to find all the elements to make your dream come true? The stylist can recreate your pop star’s style transforming your photo shoot into a very special one saving you time and money. Have you thought how it would be fun having a photo/video shoot dressed like Taylor Swift, Shakira, Rihanna, or JLo?
6. GET THE FULL PACKAGE FOR A GUARANTEED FLAWLESS FINISH - You found your professional photographer to provide you with amazing images to last a lifetime. You have a professional hair and makeup artist to get you all glammed up before the shoot. But one major piece of the puzzle is missing … your wardrobe! The outfits that you choose to wear during your photo-shoot are just as important as the two previous elements, so it’s best to leave these three factors in a professional’s hands. Hiring a wardrobe stylist only makes YOUR and the photographer’s job easier. With all three pieces of this beautiful puzzle (the photographer, the HMU team, and the wardrobe stylist), your final images from your photo-shoot are guaranteed to turn out even more amazing than you are imagining in your head. All three elements work together simultaneously to ensure the best possible outcome from your photo-shoot.
President Trump signed into law on April, 11th 2018 the bill, nicknamed “FOSTA” for its title, “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act. This new law gives States and the US government greater power to prosecute websites that…
Luxury is the state of high comfort and extravagant living. Luxury appeals to and feeds our desires, fantasies, and lust. You don’t need a luxury, but you want it. Luxury is subjective, and it appeals to the five senses so, it can deliver incredible…
1) Go on a Crash-Diet to lose a few quick pounds. Food is energy, and posing takes energy. If you are not used to posing you will notice that it does take work to hold glamorous poses especially while trying to keep pleasant facial expression. Trying to… Read more
Today's digital professional cameras capture every detail of yoursmile, body, and curves in high resolution, and if your feminine body parts are not well groomed from your head to your toes and everything in between, it will be noticeable in the photos… Read more
. 6)Try to do your own Makeup because you don't think a pro makeup artist is worth it This is a professional glamour photoshoot, and you should look polished and not how you typically look every day. Yes, professional makeup makes all the difference and… Read more
For this post, I interviewed web designer/webmaster David Allen from EroticMediaWorks. com… Read more
Have you noticed that there always seems to be a few top providers in your area that every client wants to book for an encounter? In big market areas, there could be more, but in either case, these few elite companions are booking the majority of the… Read more
Luxury is the state of high comfort and extravagant living. Luxury appeals to and feeds our desires, fantasies, and lust. You don’t need a luxury, but you want it. Luxury is subjective, and it appeals to the five senses so, it can deliver incredible… Read more
Have amazingly sexy results from your next photo shoot by just following these steps, and you will arrive at your next shoot fully prepared so that your photographer can capture mind-blowing shots of you. Start Weeks Before Your Shoot Day. Step 1… Read more
Just as there is that particular outfit of clothing that when you put it on you feel confident, powerfully, and happy, every piece of lingerie you slip on should leave you feeling this same way plus intimately more powerfully sexy. Not all lingeries… Read more
How is it that celebrities seem to always look fabulous in their photo shoots and music videos? They look so glamorous and bold at the same time! What's their secret? All Celebrities hire a Professional Stylist to keep their look eye-catching and draw… Read more